If you are a web developer or an individual who wanted to acquire knowledge about Angular for your web development as well as searching for extraordinary resources such as books, tutorials, and online courses, then you are on the right page.
In this post, we will be sharing various courses and tutorials in learning AngularJs. If you are not familiar with Angular, and how it can help you in developing prevailing web development, then keep on scrolling for a short overview.
Tutorials and Courses
- A Better Way to Learn AngularJS – This will provide you with everything you need to learn about Angular. It provides explanations and curated information that is proven to be useful, especially if you are a beginner.
- New to AngularJS 1.x – It offers a basic tutorial about the Angular framework. It provides modules, tips, directives, tricks for web development. This is recommended for those who had just developed an interest in AngularJS.
- Introduction to Angular.js in 50 Examples – This is a comprehensive learning guide that will prepare you in absorbing the platform framework through videos.
- AngularJS Fundamentals In 60-ish Minutes – Will teach you Angular starting from basic to complex with the aid of a video tutorial. This allows for a quick jump in between courses or sections.
- Learn AngularJS 1.X – This is designed for those who prefer to learn through code. It offers basic instruction both for instruction and explanation. A test for your newly learned skills is also provided after the course.
Tools / Starter Kits
- AngularJS Generator – Yeoman generator for AngularJS – lets you quickly set up a project with sensible defaults and best practices.
- Karma – The main goal for Karma is to bring a productive testing environment to developers. The environment being one where they don’t have to set up loads of configurations.
- Protractor – Protractor is an end-to-end test framework for Angular and AngularJS applications. Protractor runs tests against your application running in a real browser, interacting with it as a user would.
- Angular Kickstart – Speed up your AngularJS development with a complete and scalable build system that scaffolds the project for you. Just focus on writing code and tests,
angular-kickstartwill take care of the rest.
- AngularFire – The official Angular library for Firebase.
- Restangular – Restangular is an AngularJS service that simplifies common GET, POST, DELETE, and UPDATE requests with a minimum of client code. It’s a perfect fit for any WebApp that consumes data from a RESTful API.
- Angular Seed – This project is an application skeleton for a typical AngularJS web app. You can use it to quickly bootstrap your angular webapp projects and dev environment for these projects.
- Angular GetText – Angular-gettext let’s you focus on developing your application. Just write everything in English and annotate which parts should be translated. The tools do the rest.
- Angular Deckgrid – A lightweight masonry-like grid for AngularJS.