Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines. They are programmed to think like humans. AI has become an important part in programming field.
Tutorials and Courses
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI – This course is for those who are interested in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Deep Learning. It covers how to start building AI, merge AI with OpenAI Gym, and optimize your AI.
- AI Crash Course – This book shows the correct insight into how AI models work, and clearly explained every single line of code. Via 5 hands-on projects that show step-by-step how to build intelligent software, you will know to put ideas into action.
- MIT Open Courseware – 23 free video lessions that will teach you basic knowledge representation, problem solving, and learning methods of artificial intelligence.
- Elements of AI – 6 chapters to understand about AI and its usage in real world.
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach – The 3rd edition offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date introduction to the theory and practice of artificial intelligence.
Top AI Frameworks
- Tensor Flow – TensorFlow is an end-to-end open source machine learning platform with a comprehensive, flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources that supports deep learning and which can be accessed even from a mobile device.
- Microsoft CNTK – This is an open-source toolkit for commercial-grade distributed deep learning that is based on neural networks that support text, message, and voice remodeling. It describes neural networks as a series of computational steps via a directed graph.
- Caffe – Caffe is a deep learning framework made with expression, speed, and modularity in mind. It comes along with the preloaded set of trained neural networks.
- Theano – Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently.
- Amazon machine learning – AWS offers the broadest and deepest set of machine learning services and supporting cloud infrastructure, putting machine learning in the hands of every developer, data scientist and expert practitioner. It offers high-end support in the development of self- learning tools.