One of the many reasons why Unity is loved by many game developers is due to its big asset store with many ready-to-use assets. Unity game templates are among the most popular assets.
TDTK a framework within Unity which comes with a variety of tools that are flexible and configurable to create tower defense games of any kind.
- It supports a wide variety of gameplay mechanic such as campaign, procedural spawn generation and endless mode.
- Flexible path system controls enemy’s path.
- It comes with some pre-defined types for both towers and monsters.
- There are plenty of stats to adjust for various unit-status/effect/buff/debuff.
- The Ability system allows developer to add skill or ability to player.
- The Perk system allows developer to make custom tech-tree or skill-book.
- It works on both mobile and dekstop.
- You can replace the placeholder models and assets easily with yours.
- If you don’t want to work with code to add new features, you can use only editors to customize your game.
- Full C# source code are included after purchasing.
Tower Defense Template Kit (TD) is a kit for making 2D tower defense game with mechanics seen in many popular games such as Royal Revolt 2, Kingdom Rush, Castle Defense, Bloons TD.
- The kit includes a level editor that will greatly make map making easy.
- It is ready to be published. You only need to change graphic assets to make it a final product.
- It comes with different types of monetizarion methods such as Admob, Unity ads, and IAP (Google Play).
- All units and towers have power ups and upgraded modes.
UFPS is a professional package for developing first person control games which can run smoothly in multi-platform, including PC, mobile, console, and VR. Shooter game is not the only genre this template can make. Any developers can use it to develop shooter or mage battle with a first person perspective.
- UFPS brings many unique feature to the table. It has spring system which allows for fluid, procedural first person animations, adding new ability without changing any of the core components. Change the gravity direction or the time scale on a per-character basis is also another good feature.
- It has a professional, kinematic character controller designed, including Kinematic Character Controller, First Person Camera Controller, Dynamic Gravity System, Advanced Moving Platform System, Extensible Ability System, Procedural Spring Animations, Full Body Awareness, Split Screen Support, Supports Universal Render Pipeline, Inverse Kinematics (IK), Dynamic Effects with Surface System, Damage System, Build Characters in Seconds.
- Item features: Wide Variety of Shootable Weapons, Extensible Magic Items, Throwable Items, Flashlight, Special Attacks, Visible Trajectory Curve, Pickup Objects, Object Pooler, Build Items in Seconds.
- Abilities: Align to Ground, Align to Gravity Zone, Damage Visualization, Die, Drive, Fall, Generic, Height Change, Idle, Interact, Item Equip Verifier, Item Pullback, Jump, Lean, Move Towards, NavMesh Movement, Pickup Item, Quick Start, Quick Stop, Quick Turn, Ragdoll, Restrict Position, Restrict Rotation, Revive, Ride, Rideable, Slide, Speed Change, Stop Movement Animation, Target Orbit.
- It can be used with: A* Pathfinding Project, Adventure Creator, Behavior Designer, Cinemachine, Control Freak, DestroyIt, Dialogue System, Easy Touch, Final IK, FPS Mesh Tool, Horse Animset Pro, InControl, Input System, Love/Hate, Playmaker, PuppetMaster, Quest Machine, Rewired, Ultimate Inventory System, UMA.
TDS-TK is the best choice when it comes to making 3D top-down games, be it a shooter or medieval fight.
- Bullet modification – You can create/edit bullet type by adjusting projectile asset, damage, range, etc…
- Ability and perk system – Adding ability and skill tree is a breeze.
- It has a large variety of enemy types with different behaviors such as standing still obstacles, chasing after player.
This template kit is developed with the purpose of aiming for the easy construction of a variety of turn-based games.
Similar to TDS-TK, you can modify any aspects of the game including enemy types, gun types, skills, and abilities.
It is not an easy task to make a city builder strategy game from scratch. That’s why we need this kit.
The main purpose of this kit is to help develop mobile city-building strategy games with PvP battles. It will help you save thousands of hours.
- Building Items Art
- Character Art
- Animated Characters
- Terrain Art
- 2D Integration
- Item Data (XML)
- 12 Creators C# Scripts
- Construction / Timer Scripts
- 2D Gameboard Setup + Scripting
- Player XP Allocation
- Gestures (e.g.DragandDrop)
- Kinetic Mobile Scrolling
- Desktop Mouse Scrolling
- HUD Art and Scripting
- Game Store Menu
InApp Purchase Menu
- Weather Controls
- Nighttime Gameplay Support
- Defensive Structures
- Defensive Walls
- Terrain Removables
- Selector Scripts
- Camera Controller
- Destruction Effects
- Dissolve Effects
- Projectile Effects
- 3D Effects
- Terrain Collider
- Terrain Selector
- Sound FX Scripting
- Projectile Scripting
- Weapon Controls
- Defense Controls
- Unit Graves
- Unit Pathfinding
- PvP Battle Processor (Helios AI)
- PvP Battle Guide
- PvP Internal Operations Console
- PvP Groups Control
- PvP Cheats (for development)
- Combat Unit AI
- Combat Defense AI
- Resource Generation + Storage
- NPC Demo (Builder Animation)
- Client/Server State Sync
- Server Software + Testing
- Beginner Tutorial
- Sound Effects
ORK Framework allows you to create your own RPG game without writing a single line of code. It allows you to set up your status system, characters, enemies, equipment and everything else you need in the ORK editor.
ORK supports four different types of battle systems, including Turn Based, Active Time, Real Time, and Phase, with a wide range of settings. Its node-based event system allows you to create cut-scenes and dialogues, animate your battles, add custom game mechanics and many other things.
It has all features of a RPG game ready, including Flexible status system, Ability (skill) system, Inventory system, Equipment system, Crafting system, Quest system with automatic progress monitoring, Battle and movement AI, Menus, shops and HUDs, Support for multiple languages, Save games, Factions, Bestiary system, Plugin system, and many others.
uMMO is the best tool for rapid prototyping especially for open world MMOs. The kit will help you make a MMO RPG, Shooter, RTS, etc… It has a powerful input engine which is automatic input synchronization between server and client (authoritative server setup). It serializes everything out-of-the-box in order to secure data transferred between server and client.
uMOBA is a MOBA game kit. It contains all the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena core features to make an addictive MOBA.
- Same Scripts for Client & Server
- Beautiful, customizable UI
- Huge MOBA sized map
- Uses Unity’s new UI system
- Players, Monsters, NPCs
- Jungle Creeps
- Towers, Barracks, Bases
- Fog of War & Team Proximity Checker
- Movement via Navigation
- Animations via Mecanim
- Beautiful 3D Models
- Top, Middle, Bottom Lanes
- Team based Health Bars
- Team, All, Whisper, Info Chat
- Scriptable Skills & Buffs
- Items & Gold
- Hero Selection
- NPC Trading
- Weighted NavMesh Areas for Monster AI
- Mouseover Outline effect
- Death and Respawning
- Only 3000 lines of carefully crafted C# Code
- Secure: all Logic is simulated on the Server
- Server can run on Linux in Headless mode
- MOBA Camera with Zoom
- Lobby & Teamselection
- Network Time Synchronization
- Platform Independent
- Mobile Support
- Free of Deadlocks & Race Conditions
- Death and Respawning
Hexa Puzzle Block is a block puzzle game kit. Its mechanic is to drag pieces to board and fill up all grids. The kit supports 4 difficulties ranging from Beginner to Expert and in 240 levels in total.
It is not only a kit but also a completed game with designer, sound, effects, game-play, full map, full resource, full animation.
Jelly Garden Kit is a complete match-3 tool for Unity.
- Facebook implemented – leadboard, friends on the map, invite and share.
- Easy-to-Use LevelEDITOR – create your unique levels without programming knowledge.
- Optimized for Mobile – UI resizes to all types and resolutions of mobile devices.
- 100 tested levels – created for preview. Use them as starting point for your game.
- Unity IAP’s purchases integrated
- IAP’s EDITOR – allows to set the cost and number.
- Ads Monetization – Unity Ads, Admob, Chartboost, Rewarded ads.
- Game tutorials – visual and tabs
- Life Shop – to coins or watch the video ad.
- Rewarded video
- Coins Shop
- Booster Shop
Intelligent Race Driver System (iRDS) is a Race Game Toolkit that would help you to develop your Racing Games. It includes an AI system to compete with human players and it’s own Car Physics.
- Compatible with Edy’s Car Physics, UnityCar, Randomation and Realistic Car Controller out of the box, compatible with any other car physics with some mod to the included Vehicle physics interfaces scripts
- AI steering
- Breaking if opponent is in front
- Collision prevention – if opponents on sides
- Track limits (left and right limits of the track)
- Different AI behavior
- Counter steering if the car drifts
- Compatible with Easyroads, the system creates the track limits from the EasyRoads marker
- Racing line
- Grid positions
- Pit line
- Force Feedback compatible
- New suspension system! (MacPherson & Double Wishbone)
- More realistic car physics
- Mobile Touch Controls! (Including Touch Steering)
- Includes Gear Shifter compatibility!
- New Sounds manager options for AAA sounds!!!!
- Different race types (Circuit, Sprint, Knockout, Checkpoints, Speed Trap and Capture the flag)
- Road cameras position (for using on road camera view mode)
This toolkit has all you need to make your own adventure game such as Monkey Island, Telltale’s The Walking Dead.
It supports 2D, point-and-click, third-person, first-person – or a mix of each.
This template will help create a trivia game, along with a timer, lives, and varying bonuses.
You can create quiz questions directly in the editor or import from an XML file.
Corgi is packed with features to provide the best tool to develop 2D + 2.5D platformer or run & gun games.
The player is supported with complete with collision detection, slope handling, movement, jumps, auto walk/run and wall jumps ala Super Mario Run, double jumps (and as many more jumps as you like), ladders, ledge hanging and pulling, dangling, jetpack, weapons (melee, hit scan and projectile), combo weapons, auto aim, flight, time control, gliding, swimming, dash (horizontal and vertical), damage dash, pushing, pulling, getting crushed, object carrying and throwing, running, crawling, looking up, down, taking fall damage, gliding on ziplines, swapping between characters, and more.
The kit comes with 50 demo levels for developers to understand and make the most of the package.
It has an advanced AI system for creating complex enemy, boss, or friendly AIs behaviors.
The Infinite Runner Engine is a highly customizable, optimized and easy to use toolkit for making your very own endless game. It offers tons of read-to-use classes, easy to customize for your own needs.
Whether you want to develop a game like a side scrolling, fast paced runner like Canabalt, curved runner like Ski Safari or Tiny Wings, or maybe a 3rd person view game like Temple Run, this toolkit has every features covered.