Tutorials and Courses
- Visual Studio Code
- Sublime Text
- 3D Model Viewer – View 3D models with many support formats such as 3ds, 3md, amf, assimp, dar, fbx, obj, zip, json, gcode, etc…
- ScrollBooster – A lightweight and zero-dependency content drag-to-scroll library.
- SVG.js – SVG.js has no dependencies and aims to be as small as possible while providing pwoerful tools for manipulating and animating SVG.
- Pickr – Flat, simple, multi-themed, responsive and hackable Color-Picker library. Compatible with all CSS Frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Materialize. Supports alpha channel, rgba, hsla, hsva and more.
- Selection – Lightweight library to allow visual DOM Selections.
- Curtains.js – converts HTML elements containing images and videos into 3D WebGL textured planes.
- Lookforward – Create page section transition.
- Formee – A tiny (532B) library for handling <form> elements
- Toastify – A plugin which shows beautiful notification messages.
- Nightly.js – Enable night mode on your website.
- Smooth dnd – A fast and lightweight drag&drop, sortable library for with many configuration options covering many d&d scenarios. There is no external dependencies. It uses css transitions for animations so it’s hardware accelerated whenever possible.
- Pell – This is the simplest and smallest WYSIWYG text editor for web, with no dependencies.
- js-cookie – Read and write cookie easily.
- Pixi.js – PixiJS is a rendering library that will allow you to create rich, interactive graphics, cross platform applications, and games without having to dive into the WebGL API or deal with browser and device compatibility.
- MelonJS – melonJS is a standalone library, a lightweight 2D sprite-based engine. It supports 3rd party tools for Texture Packing such as TexturePacker, Free Texture Packer, ShoeBox.
- kiwi.js – Kiwi.js is a HTML5 game framework with blazingly fast WebGL rendering and complementary tools.
- Crafty – This engine help developers make games in a structured way with the use of Entities & Components, and Eventbinding. There is no DOMmanipulation or custom drawing routines.
- Stage.js – Stage.js provides a DOM-like tree data model to compose your application and internally manages rendering cycles and the drawing of your application.
- Save chart as image with Chart.js