Laravel is a popular PHP framework that makes developing apps and websites easier, as well as faster. The Laravel platform is based on the Symfony framework and follows the MVC architectural pattern.
Laravel tutorials and online courses
The following list contains what we think are the top five websites to learn Laravel.
- laracast.com’s Laravel 5.7 From Scratch – There are over six hours of video content dedicated to Laravel. This course has been teaching people about Laravel since 2013 and its popularity has grown year by year. What separates them from their competitors that they regularly re-record their videos so that they stay current.
- eloquentbyxample.com– The course is split into 14 lessons, each takes from 10 to 15 minutes to be completed. The content is pretty straightforward and comprehensible. Once you are done with the lessons and you will be able to use Artisan tools to build new applications from scratch.
- cloudways.com – The Ultimate Laravel Guide for Beginners & Experienced – Cloud Ways guides you through the world of Laravel with simple, yet on-point online tutorials on everything Laravel. What separates it from other similar websites is that once you get the basics, you can find all sorts of advanced tutorials and projects that can be used to create a portfolio.
- tutsmake.com – Recent Laravel 6 Tutorial From Scratch Step By Step – Absolute beginners with zero understanding of Laravel will find this course extremely helpful and easy to follow. There is an installation guide for both ubuntu and windows users. Furthermore, the course contains tutorials on how to build Laravel applications, as well as Laravel pagination, Laravel email verification, Laravel, Crud, and so on.
- Udemy.com – PHP with Laravel for Beginners – The course is designed for beginners, but it gets you fast from beginner to working on real-life projects. There are over 32 hours of video content spread in 336 lectures. During this course, the user gets to work on several CMS apps. By the end of the course, not only the user will have made its portfolio of apps, but it will have a certification of completion.
- Laravel Generator – generate CRUD, Reposity, Requests, Migrations, APIs, Test Cases and Swagger Documentation.
- CRUD Booster – Create a web backend, admin, web apps with a Laravel is never been easy.
- crud-generator – This Generator package provides various generators like CRUD, API, Controller, Model, Migration, View for your painless development of your applications.
Admin Panel & Dashboard
- Vuexy – Vuexy – Vuejs + HTML Admin Dashboard Template – is the most developer friendly & highly customisable VueJS + HTML Admin Dashboard Template based on Vue CLI, Vuex & Vuexy component framework.
- Orbiter – Orbiter is minimal and clean Bootstrap Admin Template. It is built with latest Bootstrap version & latest Laravel version keeping flexibility in mind.
- Craftable – Craftable is a Laravel-based open-source toolkit for building administration interfaces, ships with powerful CRUD generator to speed up the development of your CMS, CRM or other back-office system.
- Voyager – Voyager is a Laravel Admin Package that includes BREAD(CRUD) operations, a media manager, menu builder, and much more.
- LaraAdmin – A Simple and Fast way to built Admin Panel
- in Laravel as well as a CRM.
- Z-song / Laravel-admin – This is administrative interface builder for laravel which can help you build CRUD backends just with few lines of code.
- Backpack for Laravel – To create a management page (aka CRUD), you create a CrudController. In there, configure or overwrite whatever you want. Load our views, or create your own.
- QuickAdminPanel – It can generate DB models, fresh CRUD adminpanel and API for you.
Popular Laravel CMS
- Lavalite – Lavalites helps you to quickly set up a content management system or a cloud-based application based on Laravel with its package builder and marketplace.
- Statamic – Statamic is capable of workflows and content models that are impossible on other platforms.
- October – October is a free, open-source, self-hosted CMS platform based on the Laravel PHP Framework. October CMS isn’t bloated with features that you don’t need.
- PyroCMS – Build better Laravel websites and applications faster with Pyro.
- Coaster – Coaster was designed to be flexible, users can easily manage apparently complex website features with ease.
- TypiCMS – TypiCMS is a modular multilingual content management system built with Laravel 6. Out of the box you can manage pages, events, news, places, menus, translations, etc.
- Spatie – This package is the topmone when it comes to manage user permissions and roles in a database.
- Entrust – Entrust is a succinct and flexible way to add Role-based Permissions to Laravel 5.
- Laravel Debugbar – This is a package to integrate PHP Debug Bar with Laravel. It includes a ServiceProvider to register the debugbar and attach it to the output.
- Laravel Backup – The package creates a backup of your application. The backup is a zip file that contains all files in the directories you specify along with a dump of your database
- No Captcha – Add Google reCaptcha to your app.
- SEOTools – SEOTools is a package for Laravel 5.8+ and Lumen that provides helpers for some common SEO techniques.