Tutorial and Courses
If you are a web developer and you are searching for some possible ways to learn Node.Js easily, then you have opened the right page. In this article, we will be sharing the most picked tutorials and courses about learning Node.Js.
- Server-side Development along with Express, Node.Js, and MongoDB – The course deals all about the server-side. This also provides an overview of some web protocols like HTTPS and HTTP.
- Angular and Node.Js (MEAN Stack) – In this course, you will build real NodeJS and Angular applications. You will also learn about error handling in which you have the chance to improve Node.Js application.
- Complete Guide in Building RESTful APIs – In this course, you will now learn how to build scalable, secure, and fast RESTful services using Node, MongoDB, and Express, starting from set up until production.
Tools / Plugins
- PM2 – PM2 is a daemon process manager for Node.js applications that will help you manage and keep your application online 24/7.
- Passport.js – Passport is authentication middleware for Node.js. Extremely flexible and modular, Passport can be unobtrusively dropped in to any Express-based web application.
- Socket.io – Socket.IO enables real-time, bidirectional and event-based communication. It works on every platform, browser or device, focusing equally on reliability and speed.
- Electrode.io – Electrode is a platform for building universal React/Node.js applications with standardized structure, best practices, and modern technologies baked in.
- 4 Best Text-to-Speech Libraries for Node.js
Following are the best TTS libraries for Node.js: say.js say is a TTS library for node.js. It can send text from node.js to your speakers. // automatically pick platform const...
- 10 Best Node.js Frameworks